50 OVER 50
Welcome to my 50 Over 50 page!
I am super excited to announce the official launch of my 50 Over 50 project. Over the course of the year I will be photographing 50 women in their 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s. I aim to capture and celebrate the diversity, strength, wisdom, and beauty of these amazing women.
Why over 50?
Several of my friends and I turned 50 not too long ago. Many of us have families and our children are either grown up or about to go to college and leave the nest. Some of us were stay-at-home moms while others worked outside of the home. Many women have very successful careers and moved up the ranks within their companies. Other women are entrepreneurs and have built their own businesses from the ground up. Maybe you did something entirely different (volunteered, traveled around the world or perhaps a combination of any of the above). Whatever path you’ve taken, I want to hear your stories and the journey you have taken in life to get to where you are today.
Even amidst all of our differences with our backgrounds, culture, families, and work, one thing remains the same. We are confident. We are wise. And we are beautiful. As a collective group, women over 50 deserve to be seen and celebrated. Isn’t it time to show everyone that contrary to what we see and hear, beauty, strength, and wisdom doesn’t diminish but rather increases with time and age?
I would love to capture your beauty and tell your unique story through my lens. Perhaps you have never been photographed professionally before and want to participate in this special project but feel unsure of what to do or what to wear. Imagine having your own team of professionals to help you choose your outfits, professionally apply your makeup and style your hair, and fully guide you in your own magazine style photoshoot. I invite you to apply to be included in this amazing group of women. I promise you, when you see yourself in your portraits it will change the way that you see yourself.
What will I receive?
Every woman who participates in this adventure with me will receive the following:
- Individual design consultation to discuss your style, wardrobe, and overall “feel” of your photo session. How do you want to be photographed
- Professional hair and makeup artistry by a licensed stylist. (Be sure to make plans afterward because you will look and feel amazing!)
- Fully-guided one hour photoshoot in my Hoffman Estates studio
- In-person Reveal and Ordering session where you can view all of your beautiful images
- One complimentary 5×7 print in an 8×10 mat (and accompanying high resolution digital file) for you to keep and enjoy. You will have the opportunity to purchase more images at your Reveal and Ordering session.
- AND… a special invitation to our “50 Over 50 Celebration” where our project will culminate in a gallery-style event showcasing 50 portraits of all 50 amazing women! Exciting details will be announced towards the end of the project.
The 50 Over 50 project will be promoted on social media, in print, and on my website. Therefore, you will need to be happy with being interviewed by me both before and after your photoshoot. We might also decide to videotape part of your interview. Other conditions may also apply.
How much does it cost?
I am offering all women to participate in this wonderful project for a special price of $450. The total value is over $600. I am inviting all women to participate in this special opportunity. Therefore, I will not be “choosing” the participants. However, limited spots are available. After all 50 spots are taken, a waiting list will begin.
How do I apply?
If you or someone you know would like to participate in my 50 Over 50 project, please fill out the contact information requested below and submit. If you will be celebrating your 50th birthday in 2020 you can join us! Then let’s schedule a date/time for me to call you to discuss in more detail. I have already started scheduling the first several photoshoots. Please visit www.calendly.com/elleforte to schedule your call.